Sunday, June 5, 2011

sweet Bee.


I have the sweetest daughter. She literally smells sweet - she always has. Since she was a tiny baby she has had the most perfect scent that I can't quite define ... kind of like hard candy mixed with sweet peas mixed with sugar. It's just her scent. She is the most amazing little person. She is a total contradiction in the body of a ten-year-old. She is fiercely brave, yet at so many times scared and unsure. She is adventurous and curious, yet the biggest home-body in our family. She lounges in girly bubble baths, yet can rock a mud fight in the garden like nobody's business. She's so interesting. She studies the world around her. She's the most detailed oriented child I've ever been around. She can master anything, but doesn't think she can... silly rabbit...

Things Bee loves: to write, to ride, new chicks, cats, converse low-tops, listening to stories, HORSES, her bed, ice cream, hugs and kisses, cooking, to read, making faces, laughing, her family, saying bedtime prayers, snuggling.

Things Bee doesn't love: cleaning the cat box, making her bed, lasagna, things that happen in life that aren't right, putting her dirty clothes in the basket, thunder, being away from home.

I love my sweet Bee with all my heart. She is a gift that I thank God for everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment